Technical Product Manager - Telcoms
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
IT & Digital
MCS is delighted to be working with an innovative company who work on testing and measuring applications for network connections. They are looking for a highly skilled technical product manager to join their Belfast time as they continue to grow out their hugely successful product portfolio and work with the latest cutting-edge technologies.
You will work alongside a team of highly skilled engineers designing high performing, scalable, flexible and maintainable solutions for the companies' impressive product range. You will work diligently to satisfy customer requirements and push boundaries developing new features to enhance existing products. A big part of this role will be driving the growth of the product in getting it to market working with the internal teams of engineers and marketeers to be able to launch their products successfully. You will benefit from the companies great culture as they are proactive about employee welfare and are a stand out from many other companies in this aspect.
The Ideal Candidate
- 4 years+ Experience leading multi-disciplinary Engineering teams to deliver new products and features.
- Degree level in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent work experience
- Experience with Datacoms infrastructure, Networking or Telecommunications would be highly desirable.
- Strong logical and analytical skills with strong technically ability of managing complex products
- Ability to build wider personal network and identify/analyse new data sources to gather market insights.
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Flexible WFH options - 2 days a week in the office
- Great shares options
- Brilliant culture - relaxed environment
- Full autonomy over the role and product!
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Rachael Deery, IT Recruitment Manager at MCS Group 02896935487 or click the apply button below.
If this position is not right for you, we have others that are.
Please visit MCS Group www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or give us a call 028 9023 5456 .
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.