Quality Management System Policy Statement
Within the scope of our Quality Management System; Provision of Recruitment Solutions. We at MCS Group recognise that providing our clients with a quality service is critical to our business. We are committed to providing the necessary resources to ensure we continuously improve our business practices in order to achieve this goal.
To achieve this, we have developed and will maintain a Quality Management System that will meet the requirements of the current version of ISO9001.
This ‘Quality Management System Policy Statement’ calls for continual improvement within our management activities and business will be conducted according to the following principles:
We will :
- Ensure the management team is accountable for making best use of our management resources in all Quality matters to continually improve our Quality Management System and its effectiveness in delivering our overall strategic organisational objectives;
- Comply with all applicable statutory regulations and stakeholder requirements;
- Ensure the Quality Management System is reviewed regularly by the management team to ensure it is appropriate to the nature and scale of MCS Group’s operations;
- Regularly set, review and communicate our ‘Quality Management System Objectives’ and performance against defined objectives throughout MCS Group and to interested parties where appropriate;
- Work closely with our stakeholders, customers and suppliers to establish the highest quality standards;
- Adopt a forward-looking view on future business decisions which may have impacts on our ability to provide customers with a quality service;
- Train our staff in the requirements of the Quality Management System and their responsibility in maintaining and improving it;
- Ensure this policy is available to the interested parties and where appropriate; actively communicate it to all direct employees, indirect employees and other interested parties, whilst regularly reviewing it to ensure it continues to meet MCS Group’s requirements;