£68000 - £75000.00 per annum
IT & Digital
MCS Group is delighted to be partnered with an exciting Saas based in Belfast to recruit for a Lead QA Engineer on a hybrid working basis.
Our client is a successful and homegrown software company based in Belfast who deliver bespoke solutions within insurance markets. They have developed an impressive platform utilising the latest technologies and have an impressive growth plan into 2024.
As a lead QA Engineer you will be a lead of projects, responsible for automation and ensuring high quality delivery of software. You will be working with distributed systems and collaborating with development teams to build scalable solutions.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a technically minded software tester to take a senior role within a rapidly expanding software house where you be hands on as well as taking that next step in building out and managing your own team.
Why join this company
- High growth Saas - fantastic tech exposure and career opportunity
- Focus on culture- work collaboratively - your ideas matter
- Take a step into management role within QA
- Highly competitive salary DOE £60,000 - £75,000
- Company pension
- Competitive holidays + bank holidays
- Hybrid / flexible working options
- Private health
What you will be doing
- Work closely with development teams to fulfil business requirements and ensure automation testing across projects.
- Expand test coverage and be involved in automation testing and manual testing
- Understand any vulnerabilities within application, run tests / reports and debug to resolve
- Developing and executing web and api automated tests for the platform and applications
- Be responsible for hiring, training and mentoring QA team.
In order to succeed you will need experience in;
- Experience as a software tester with ability to build automation frameworks from scratch
- Strong experience within quality assurance methodologies including tools, frameworks, processes
- Ideally have background within Microsoft technologies
- Highly desirable that you have experience in cloud based applications and web applications
- Comfortable with mentoring, training and managing junior staff
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Melody Humphreys Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 02896935497 or click the apply button below.