£38000.00 - £42000.00 per annum
Human Resources & Personnel
HR Officer - Dublin - Award winning organisation
MCS Group has been chosen to partner with a multi-award-winning organisation, as they look to introduce an HR Officer to their team, on a full-time fixed-term contract basis for 12 months.
You will be joining a Top 100 Company who have gone from strength to strength over recent years, seeing the business expand, opening new sites while working with a wide range of exciting brands.
This role will be primarily based in South Dublin.
As an HR Officer you will work as a partner to the HR Business Partner to provide the full range of HR services.
The main responsibilities:
- Responsible for HR administration, including resourcing, induction process, probation, off boarding, retirement, HR KPIs, resolving payroll queries, and processing status changes to the HR Operation team.
- Support and assist managers in employee relation matters including investigations, disciplinary meetings and hearings.
- Responsible for supporting and implementing engagement, communications and culture development initiatives on site.
- Provide HR officer support for HR wide initiatives including any projects.
- Provide advice on all HR policies to Managers and colleagues to promote consistent and fair application.
- Co-ordinate, plan and deliver various training interventions.
- Support managers in matters such as performance management, absence management, problem solving, engagement etc.
- Be a resource to individual employees as appropriate: provide advice and support as required, facilitate problem solving and be a point of contact.
The ideal candidate:
- Third level qualification in HR/Business related discipline or equivalent.
- CIPD qualified or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar HR role with exposure to employee relations, and HR Operations.
- Full Driving license as there will be a requirement to travel to various sites.
What's on offer:
- Salary: 38k - 40k
- Chance to work with a large HR team, with developmental opportunities
- Opportunity to work for a Top 100 Company
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Rebekah Mulligan, Senior HR Recruitment Specialist at MCS Group 02890 490910
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
MCS Group - Proud CIPD NI HR Awards Headline Sponsor 2023