Staff Software Engineer
IT & Digital
MCS Group is delighted to be working exclusively with a leading technology company as they seek to welcome a Staff Software Engineer to their growing Belfast hub. This Tech Unicorn has disrupted their industry globally and are on track for huge success as they build the next evolution of their platform. With an impressive team, state-of-the-art tech stack, and market-disrupting product, this is not an opportunity to be missed!
What you'll be doing:
- Cross-train to work with the latest and greatest tech (an amazing opportunity if you come from a background of Java, C#, Python, Go etc)
- Utilise your technical skill and knowledge to coach and mentor your team, nurturing a collaborative approach to continuous development
- Be hands on with the design, architecture and deployment of a highly scalable and multi-functional platform
- Play a pivotal role in technical design and delivery through liaising with stakeholders and cross-functional teams
What's on offer:
- Excellent competitive salary
- Significant 20% bonus and pre-IPO equity opportunity
- 25 days annual leave plus 11 statutory days
- Enhanced pension contribution
- Premium medical, dental and optical care, covering you and your family from day one
- Learning & Development and WFH office budget
- Monthly well-being allowance
- Flexible hybrid working policy with Belfast City Centre base
Who you are:
- 5+ years of experience working as a Software Engineer, with exposure at Senior level
- Experience with a modern tech stack - ideally Kotlin or Node.js, but if you've previously worked with another tech stack (Java, C#, Python, Go etc) and are happy to cross-train, let's chat!
- Experience with cloud technologies such as GCP, AWS or Azure
- Experience working with microservices architecture
- Ideally you will have worked within a Software as a Service company or product house
- Most importantly, you'll be passionate about technology and motivated to continually stay up to date with the latest tech. You will lead by example through your approach to continuous improvement and development
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Niamh Hutchinson, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 02890 490 906
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.