Dependent on experience
Construction & Built Environment
MCS Group is proud to work with a local success story, to recruit an HSE Manager to join their team working with some of the most recognisable companies in globally on flagship MEP & Construction projects.
What's in it for you?
- Work with a company going through a rapid growth period
- Excellent benefits package, including annual full health checks
- Work on large scale projects across UK, Ireland & Europe
The HSE Manager will support the business with the implementation of HSE processes and initiatives.
- Ensuring a safe and healthy working environment and adherence to related statutory duties as well as the furthering of best practice standards.
- To use their knowledge and skills to promote a positive health and safety culture in the workplace and ensure legal compliance.
- To work proactively with Directors and Managers to establish and maintain efficient & safe systems of work and a safe environment.
- Provide support and guidance on HSE matters throughout the company.
- Inspire, motivate, and advise company personnel, contractors, and suppliers on HSE matters.
- To develop a strong working relationship with all levels of employees and promote a culture of engagement and continual improvement.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Alan Montgomery, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 02896935492
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.