£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + pension, car-parking
Finance & Accounting
Commercial Accountant - Co. Down
MCS Group are delighted to be partnering with a multi award winning FMCG company based in County Down as they look for a Commercial Accountant to join their team.
Our client is a multi-award winning FMCG company based in County Down. They are a market leader within their sector and provide a range of products to their extensive client base. Now is a great time to be joining the business as they continue to expand their finance team and continue their impressive growth and expansion.
As the successful Commercial Accountant, you will report directly to the FP&A Manager and will be responsible for the following duties:
- Providing weekly and monthly sales and margin analysis
- Preparing variance analysis and KPI reports
- Business partnering with the commercial team
- Supporting the sales forecasting and budgeting processes
- Evaluating promotional plans and monitoring performance
- Other duties as outlined in the full job description.
The successful Commercial Accountant will meet the following criteria:
- Qualified, part-qualified or qualified by experience
- Strong commercial acumen
- Excellent communication skills.
As the successful Commercial Accountant, you will receive the following:
- Up to £45k (DOE
- On-site car parking
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working
- Free breakfast & lunch options
- Modern office facilities
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Maria McBride, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9693 5495
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.