£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
Technical & Engineering
MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting an Automation Engineer for our client who is a leading and innovative provider of choice for high-quality and specialist engineering solutions across all industries and sectors.
As the Automation Engineer you will:
- Provide technical support for operations and maintenance teams, assisting in diagnosing and resolving control-related issues
- Design, develop, and implement Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) control systems for industrial processes and complete to approved Functional Design Specification, inputting as necessary
- Design and configure Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) systems to monitor, control, and visualise complex industrial processes
- Programming and Fault Finding: Write, test, and debug programs to ensure accurate and reliable operation of control systems
- Configure and troubleshoot industrial communication protocols such as implementing protocols to facilitate communication between PLCs, HMIs, SCADA systems, and other automation components
You will have:
- Proficiency in programming and configuring PLCs and SCADA systems with added experience in fault finding.
- Strong understanding of Industrial Communication Protocols and HMI design principles.
- Experience with wiring and installation of control panels in addition to fault finding.
- Ability to understand electrical drawings and schematics.
- Extensive experience in industrial instrumentation along with calibration and servicing experience
- Experience in designing, implementing, and maintaining control systems and automation solutions in an industrial environment
You will receive:
- Competitive salary
- Use of company van and fuel benefit after 6 months probationary period
- Company matched pension of up to 7%
- Sick benefit after 6 months probationary period
- Private medical insurance after 6 months probationary period
- Opportunity to work on innovation projects
- Professional development and career development opportunities
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Kathy Donaghey Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 96935521
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google