MCS is proud to be partnering with on of the worlds largest and best known companies, to recruit an enthusiastic Order Fulfilment Specialist for a 9 month contract.
This client is a true leader in their markets and they export their products globally to meet the demands of the oil and gas industry.
This is an amazing opportunity for a talented supply chain professional, who will be tasked with supporting the global sales team with order booking, lead times enquiries, liaising with the factory and connecting with customers regarding order and invoicing queries.
The Role: -
* Connect with global Sales Managers and customers to understand enquiries and order requirements
* Reviewing and qualifying orders received from customers or via Sales Managers
* Working with the Supply Chain team to understand product availability and provide customers with accurate lead time information
* Supporting the Regional Finance team with order and invoice information
* Working with the onsite Finance team to ensure credits and proforma invoices are processed in a timely manner to meet customer needs
* Reviewing letters of credit for specific orders to ensure accuracy and workability
* Supporting customers with queries and issues, connecting customers to the relevant contact / department to ensure resolution
Essential Criteria: -
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ruairi McCann, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.