MCS Group is delighted to bring to market an exclusive opportunity, for a Programme Manager to join a leading Manufacturing company. Although the role is based in the Greater Belfast area, remote working is available for the successful candidate.
Are you an experienced Programme/Project Manager?
Do you come from a strong Manufacturing background which is highly regulated?
- Work closely with the Head of Programmes to develop and execute the Programme Management strategy
- Support the ongoing implementation of the New Product Development (NPI) process across the group
- Act as Programme Manager to several complex, multi-discipline product development projects and programmes, providing timely issue resolution, expert knowledge and key decisions at each stage of the project
- Manage project teams across a range of departments and companies within the group
- Manage adherence to project and programme budgets
- Report and communicate project progress on a regular basis to key stakeholders
- Generate monthly project reports, quantifying progress, performance, cost and associated internal risk relative to the achievement of project goals
- Adhere to ISO 13485, FDA CFR 820 and associated design control requirements
- Degree level Educated
- Significant experience in programme management, gained within a similar development environment
- Demonstrable knowledge of the product lifecycle from concept through to launch of finished product
- Proven experience of managing multifunctional teams
- Experience creating and managing project budgets
- Qualification in Project Management
- Experience of New Product Introduction process
- R&D background
- Knowledge of medical device standards and regulations, such as ISO 13485
- Project Management Office (PMO) experience
Full details, including industry salary, bonus and benefits package will be discussed upon application.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Alan Montgomery, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 96 935492
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Not all agencies are the same… MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.