MCS Group is exclusively recruiting an Electronic Technician for our client who provide world class solutions across a wide range of industry.
This is a brand new role within the business and has come around based on our clients success of their world class products in the markets they operate in.
As the Electronic Technician you will: -
- Complete production line schedules, including planned production and support maintenance
- Be responsible for the assembly, testing and packaging of electronic products for deployment
- Fault find down to component level
- Ensure timely completion of build and test records within the computer-based production system
- Order relevant equipment, materials, and spares
- Work collaboratively with suppliers, project, and site teams
- Provide technical expertise as required for production planning and improvement processes
The successful candidate:-
- Hold at least City & Guilds, ONC in Electrical engineering (HNC preferable) or Apprenticeship, NVQ or equivalent, related to an Engineering or Production role.
- Relevant manufacturing experience, preferably in an electronics environment
- Fault finding experience, diagnostics testing, packaging and deployment
- Good IT literacy skills
- Ability to work efficiently under minimal supervision to meet production deadlines
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Kirsty Dillon Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google