MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting in exclusive partnership with our client Artemis Technologies for a Control & Embedded Systems Engineer.
Artemis Technologies are developing their engineering and design operations at their prototype facility in Northern Ireland and are looking talented engineers to join their team.
As the Controls & Embedded Software Engineer you will:
- Lead development of functional briefs with design team and end-user group.
- Design control laws and algorithms for various boat systems including control surface actuation, flight control augmentation, and autopilot functionality.
- Perform simulation of code and algorithms
- Compile embedded code
- Support and participate in system validation/verification testing
- Support calibration and on-water testing
The successful candidate will have:
- 2-5 years' experience in control system design.
- Motivated and self-driven with an ability to seek out the next things that need to be done.
- Highly collaborative with strong team working ability.
- Good communication and documentation skills.
Preferred skills & experience:
- Expert working knowledge of Matlab, Simulink, Stateflow and Simulink Coder.
- Working with and contributing to Python code.
- System identification techniques.
- Requirements based controller design.
- Time-domain optimization.
- Gain scheduling of feedback controllers including LQR and LQG.
- Stability margin analysis.
- Working knowledge of rapid prototyping compiled code and ECU hardware (OpenECU preferred).
- Experience with CCP based calibration management tools.
- Experienced in FMEA.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Kirsty Dillon Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google