MCS Group is extremely excited to be working in exclusive partnership with our leading engineering and manufacturing firm to recruit a talented Business Improvement Specialist. This is a great opportunity for experienced individuals to work with the leaders of the business to identify, drive, implement and champion strategic business improvements.
Do you want to work within a brand-new team, who are strategically important to the constant evolving pursuit in delivering excellence and world class products to customers?
If so, this could be the role for you!
- Reporting directly to the COO, you will act in a pivotal role within the company using your expertise to champion transformation programmes to consistently deliver to the Customer's needs and expectations, ultimately driving successful growth of the Business.
- You will be influencing and collaborating with a range of stakeholders, recommending process improvements and using agile Business Improvement techniques to problem solve and implement strategic business solutions.
- You will become a trusted advisor to all levels of the organisation and manage change initiatives successfully ensuring employees remain empowered.
The successful candidate:
- At least 3 years previous experience in a Business Improvement or CI role OR similar with Certification or proven application of a business process management & improvement methodology, ideally Lean or Lean Six Sigma and associated tools and techniques e.g. Value Stream Mapping, Waste elimination, Creative Problem Solving SIPOC, SPC, DMAIC etc
- Educated to degree level in a relevant field OR relevant equivalent experience
- Previous experience using a wide range of IT platforms including but not limited to MS Office
- You wil be a persuasive communicator, negotiator and influencer with the ability to build relationships at all levels of the organisation.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Kirsty Dillon Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google