MCS Group is recruiting an ambitious and talented Quality Assurance Technician for our medical device's client based in Co. Antrim
Reporting to the Quality Manager you will:
- Write reports to clearly communicate data and results from testing carried out, whilst deliver key information regarding products and process performance.
- You will support the quality assurance processes on material release (raw material inwards and finished good outwards) and packaging checks
- Investigate complaints and perform root cause analysis on issues identified whilst conducting daily documentation control and carrying out quality control operations.
The successful candidate:
- This position would be ideal for someone with experience gained in a quality assurance role or a quality control environment. (Full training will be provided to the successful candidate)
- This is a hands-on role for someone who has excellent attention to detail and competent with Microsoft Office tools to produce quality reports and documentation.
- You will need to demonstrate that you are a team player, self-driven, approachable, and able to work on your own initiative, with a flexible approach whilst being highly organised.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Kirsty Dillon Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google