MCS Group is delighted to bring a Production Planner role to the market for a genuinely fantastic company in the Construction / Manufacturing industry in NI.
If you are seeking a better working environment or an opportunity to lead the Planning function of a firm, this should be a good match for you.
- Lead and manage the production planning team to ensure the planning function is organised to deliver accurate and efficient production plans
- Responsibility for planning production of items in agreement with the steel fabrication, mould making and production departments to achieve completion dates as agreed with the customer
- Ordering raw materials for projects as necessary
- Delivery and management of new production planning/scheduling software to improve efficiency's in the process and on the factory floor/paperless software
- A minimum of 3 year's experience in production planning and experience of leading a team
- Strong commercial understanding of business principles
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Excel, Outlook and experience/knowledge of accounts/stock management software packages, such as SAGE software
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact David McCrisken, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.