MCS Group is currently working with one of the largest online interiors and ecommerce businesses across the UK and ROI, to recruit a Social Media Marketing Executive to join their team to help fulfil their continued growth and expansion plans.
The ideal candidate will "eat, sleep and breathe" social media with a drive to develop their career in one of the fastest-growing, ecommerce brands in the UK and Ireland.
- Leading the creation of market-leading social media content across all brand platforms, driving account growth, website traffic, and community engagement, holding true to the brand message.
- Working within the digital team and collaborating with various departments on content creation, pulling ideas from all over the business.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest trends, so our content is leading edge.
- Be a key stakeholder on creating LinkedIn content to generate recruiting momentum.
- Channel Management & Influencer management
- Working closely with the ecommerce team to ensure that customer journeys and messaging are joined as seamlessly as possible from our social media channels to our websites.
- Gathering customer insights and feedback to communicate with the wider team and data analysis and reporting on consumer trends.
- Focusing daily on scoping and developing new initiatives or opportunities to improve our social KPI performance. This includes organising influencer/brand ambassador activity, giveaways and brand collabs.
- Continually improve the user experience by beta testing different features or questions.
- An undergraduate degree in a related subject
- At Least 1 years of experience in a similar role where social media marketing was the only area of responsibility. At Least 2 years of experience if social media was only part of the role.
- Experience running paid social media campaigns and Influencer outreach experience - research, planning and execution of influencer management and campaigns.
- A get up and go attitude who isn't afraid to step out of their comfort zone or get involved in the next TikTok trend.
- An analytical way of thinking who is able to interpret social data and make decisions to meet KPIs.
- Strong communication skills and confidence to work across departments, as well as communicating directly with followers and customers.
What's in it for you?
- Hybrid working with up to three days per week working from home.
- Generous salary and pension matching, huge staff discount & Free onsite parking.
- Gaining experience managing a community of over 75k Instagram followers and almost 20k TikTok followers.
- Training and development opportunities across any area that will make your job easier. This includes CIM accreditation.
- Working within a young, fun and creative team with a great working culture and fun social activities including team lunches, book club, and health and wellbeing committee.
How would you like to join one of the UK's top online interiors companies, with ambitious growth targets and significant international expansion plans?
To speak in absolute confidence about this position please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Molly Stevenson, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 969 355 22.