MCS Group is currently working alongside a leading distribution company across the UK & ROI, to recruit a Digital Marketing Executive, as they embark on their ambitious 5-year growth strategy.
Working as part of the wider marketing team, the successful candidate will be responsible for promoting a range of products and client services through multiple digital channels.
The ideal candidate will be a pivotal member of a creative marketing team and work alongside the management and sales teams, as well as other external agencies to develop and execute digital marketing campaigns.
You will have a passion for all things marketing and technology and be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how digital technology can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue. You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce marketing campaigns.
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIN etc.)
- Launch optimised online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimisation etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organise their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Executing daily social media activities, including posts and blogs
- Co-ordinating content gathering and creative editing to support the generation of leadership articles, case studies, client stories, team member stories and newsletters
- Ensuring all collateral is formatted professionally and in line with brand and quality standards
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies
- Work closely with the CEO & Operations Managers, to devise marketing campaigns to launch new products as well as promote existing products
- Organising events, maintenance of event calendar (& attendance to represent the business at appropriate events)
- Ensure company products and services resonate with current and potential customers by keeping a close eye on competitor products in the marketplace
- Budget reporting for marketing department, looking after spending strategy, stock management and budget analysis
- Deliver against agreed KPIs and targets marketing and strategic objectives
- Third Level Degree in Marketing or a related subject area
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2B social media, Google AdWords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ryan McMahon, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456