MCS Group is currently working alongside an award-winning and ambitious agency to recruit a highly motivated, organised, and self-directed Digital Account Manager.
This role will involve the planning, implementing, and reviewing of digital communications activity for a range of clients, including among others website, advertising, content, search, social, email and apps.
This role will also involve support into new business development opportunities and helping to push the digital agenda for the agency.
You will work alongside the lead Account Director and have the ability to work closely with clients, at all levels, in order to build relationships based on respect and trust.
- Capable of going beyond the client's brief to provide a holistic thinking to digital problems
- Coordinating successful strategies across digital marketing channels and working with wider agency team (including offline and online departments)
- Liaison with the Media Department to develop digital media briefs including identifying key insights from background information and research findings
- Liaison with Creative Studio to brief, co-ordinate and rollout creative production requirements
- Excellent project management skills, planning ahead, prioritising, scheduling and administrating projects (including technical specification are being adhered to) across the portfolio of accounts in an effective manner
- Ability to cost out projects and manage client budgets, maximising revenue streams from each account for the Agency
- Ensure that customer reporting utilising the right metrics, delivers robust insight, includes clear actions and relates clearly to achievement against agreed objectives (including report being written in professional manner and proofed)
- Creative sensitivity and ability to judge creative work and give constructive feedback
- Ability to build relationships and manage effective internal teams
- Ability to build relationships with digital suppliers and partner agencies, where appropriate
- Ability to work on your own initiative and also as part of a team
- Excellent listening Skills with the ability to ask the right questions to identify the key communication issues
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to create reports, briefing documents and presentations
- Excellent verbal skills with the ability to both brief individuals and make presentations to client teams in a clear, persuasive manner
- Excellent understanding of the digital media platforms (in particular SEO, PPC, Display, Social, Email, Content), the current landscape and future trends
- Good understanding of web design development process including UX, scoping, project management frameworks, user testing and research
- Good understanding of Google Analytics and other analytical platforms and how to distil the most relevant / important information for intelligent strategic development
- Good understanding of digital production processes and keep up to date with new developments
- Ability to keep up to date with the industry trends (networking, researching, reading blogs, and other news / information sources) to identify and share best practice across all disciplines.
- 3rd level qualification
- Minimum of 4 years digital experience, ideally within an agency setting, with at least 2 years' experience at a more senior level
- Excellent digital knowledge across a wide range of channels with a desire to continual professional development
- Strong knowledge of websites including understanding of user journeys, UX, wireframes etc.
- Ability to think strategically and of the bigger digital picture, not just on a project by project basis
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ryan McMahon, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456?