MCS Group is currently working alongside a multi-award-winning software company to recruit a CRM specialist for their growing team.
With over 18 years' experience, the company continues to enjoy an unprecedented phase of aggressive growth as part of their strategic plan, with their success recognised with leading technology and best managed company awards.
The objective of this role is to lead the creation, management, and development of CRM marketing campaigns for various sites. Your focus will be on CRM marketing, with a particular emphasis on email/SMS/push and other relevant channels. You'll be tasked with selecting and implementing appropriate technologies, strategic planning, identifying target audiences and managing campaigns using appropriate content.
You'll work collaboratively with relevant stakeholders and demonstrate the ability to deliver compelling and engaging campaigns efficiently and effectively whilst carrying out insightful analysis on performance which can be used to optimise and improve results on an ongoing basis. You'll utilise the latest marketing techniques to increase engagement and nurture users to maximise ROI.
As a key member of the marketing team, you will play a pivotal role in further developing each of our brands' competitive positioning and increasing their levels of brand loyalty and awareness.
- Work collaboratively with marketing,business and legal teams to set strategy and execute key CRM initiatives to increase new customer sales conversion, retain existing customers, increase cross-sell rates and maximise brand loyalty
- Be responsible for multi-channel workflow, campaign and template creation (including cross device & email client testing) on selected CRM systems
- Use advanced segmentationand personalisation techniques to efficiently target and communicate with our user database (currently more than 5 million users)
- Be responsible forthe creation of email/sms/push messaging content including writing, proofreading, and ensuring the information displayed is accurate, concise and follows industry best practice
- Use your initiative to collate insightful reporting and analyses to identify areas of opportunity, help answer key questions, improve response rates, and inform overall direction of the user life cycle
- Use split/multivariate testing methods to iteratively improve new and existing campaigns
- Use competitor analysis and industry research to keep up to date with the latest CRM marketing trends and best practices,leveraging that knowledge to plan and implement new CRM strategies and implement modern technologies and tooling
- Detect and troubleshoot software and tracking issues across various implemented technologies
- Oversee CRM data governance to ensure suitable information is concisely defined, accurately collected and suitably transferred and managed across our CRM systems
- Assistthe marketing team with PPC campaigns, Social Media campaigns, website optimisation and other Digital Marketing initiatives as required
- Third Level Degree in Marketing, Business, IT, or related subject area
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role
- Proven experience using CRM systems for the development, execution and management of email/SMS/Push marketing campaigns
- Technical experience in implementing and utilising CRM tools and tracking systems including Google Analytics and Tag Manager
- Experience in managing the integrity of large CRM data sets
- Experience creating, managing, and optimisingmarketing campaigns using best practices
- Experience building email templates using HTML &CSS
- Regular salary and benchmarking reviews
- Stakeholder pension plan
- Private Mediacal Insurance
- Health Cashback Plan
- Death is service cover
- Employee assistance programme
- Annual travel card loan
- Additional holiday perks
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible start and end times
- Discount and rewards card
- Regular social events
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ryan McMahon, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456