MCS Group is currently working alongside a well-renowned and established manufacturer to recruit a Showroom Sales Manager for their growing business. Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm (No weekends) and a salary of up to £30,000 per annum.
As a brand-new role to the business, this is an exciting opportunity for an experienced professional to put their stamp on this new showroom, develop sales opportunities, and ultimately build out the retail sales team.
You will be joining an organisation that insists on continuous investment in their state-of-the art factory, with an emphasis on the latest production machinery and methods. This ensure that customers are provided with the highest quality products on the market.
- Keep abreast of new opportunities within the sector. Driving opportunities to maximise sales including cross sales and add on potential sales by suggesting advertising methods and different product promotions through Facebook and other social media platforms
- To achieve or exceed monthly and annual store sales targets
- Provide quotations and follow them up
- Dealing with existing and prospective customers
- Building a positive customer relationship while working within the company policies and procedures when representing the company
- Closing and processing all sales accurately
- Purchasing from suppliers all customers' requirements to meet their orders
- Answering queries from commercial customers or members of the public
- Process all sales on the internal system
- Participate and chair monthly showroom report meetings with Finance, Operations and Managing Director
- Assisting in the review of costs and modifying stock levels
- Control stock levels in the showroom and assist in stock takes with the business as required
- Allow to cover the trade counter when required, all aspect of the office side of the works
- Previous experience in a showroom or trade counter environment (flooring, worktops or kitchens would be preferred)
- Ability to develop and design the showroom accordingly to ensure that all sales opportunities are maximised
- Strong time management skills
- Exceptional customer services and negotiation skills
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ryan McMahon, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456?