MCS Group is currently working alongside a growing 'tech for good' business focusing on how organisations manage their sustainability performance, to recruit an experienced, proven, and career driven Sales Manager. A salary of £40k - £50k + commission + bonus + the opportunity for equity within 24 months will be on offer for the successful candidate.
Working closely within a small but collaborative team, this role provides an exciting opportunity for an experienced and commercially driven sales professional to join the organisation during an exciting growth phase. Already working with some of the UK & Ireland's leading companies, the successful candidate will be focused on developing new business opportunities, performing online demonstrations, presenting to clients, and ultimately closing deals.
As the role continues to develop the Sales Manager will also be responsible for developing and expanding the sales function of the business, and work alongside the business owners to set out the long-term commercial strategy for the company.
- Work closely alongside the business owners to help determine strategic commercial objectives
- Identify new areas of growth and a strategy to address these opportunities
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects throughout the UK, Ireland, and internationally
- Build relationships with both new and existing customers
- Self-generate leads, present for new business, and close sale
- Build your own and the company's profile in key target markets and verticals
- Attendance at relevant events and exhibitions to build new network of contact and new business opportunities
- Understanding the challenges facing key stakeholders and how the organisations products can address these issues
- Establishing a strong pipeline and managing prospects efficiently and effectively, ensuring that all business opportunities are seized and converted
- Develop and expand the sales function of the business
- Minimum of 5 years' operating in a senior sales role within the tech market
- Proven experience in providing successful online product demonstrations
- Experience in selling to a range of key stakeholders within a given organisation
- Proven experience of owning the sales process from lead generation to closing of sale
- Strong communication, presentation, negotiation and influencing skills
- Ability to take a sale from lead generation to close
- Experience working with a smaller company who is building a brand
- Excellent organisational skills and expertise in utilising a CRM
- Sharp effective research skills
- Customer focused value driven sales technique
- Knowledge of the Sustainability and Corporate Responsibility sector
- Ability to work on longer term projects while maintaining consistent sales targets
- Experience working with a range of marketing campaigns, influencing content that will help fill the pipeline.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ryan McMahon, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456?