MCS Group are proud to be working alongside a leading and internationally renowned cosmetics brand to recruit a Digital Advertising Specialist to join their rapidly growing e-commerce brand and dynamic team on a full-time, permanent basis.
Following a long period of outsourcing activities linked to this role to an external marketing agency, it is now time to have an in-house specialist in this field join the exciting team. The company is in a strong position with influencer marketing, but it is now time to focus on driving an increase in revenue gained from paid advertising.
Working as part of the Marketing team, you will be responsible for all Paid Social and Google Analytics. This will involve the planning, execution and analysis of campaigns across platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok and YouTube.
You will work closely with the Marketing and Graphic Design team to form a collaborative effort in maximising the revenue driven from the e-commerce platform.
- Planning, execution and analysis of Google Ads and Paid Social campaigns across platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok and YouTube
- Confidence in conducting post campaign analysis (PCAs) focused on the performance of campaigns, identifying areas for optimisation and facilitate changes to hit and exceed in-house KPIs.
- Ad Campaign Management - continuous analysis and assessment of campaign performance and taking appropriate action on performing or non-performing ads.
- Keen eye for reporting on key metrics including ROI and conversions.
- Report on and present key metrics of analytics, including ROI and international conversions to senior management weekly.
- A minimum of 3 years within a Digital Marketing role
- Extensive knowledge of, and experience implementing Paid Social Media Advertising and Google AdWords campaigns
- Experience using scheduling and advertising networks such as DoubleClick
- Demonstrable experience growing e-commerce revenue through appropriate ad strategy and implementation.
- Confident in the use of attribution modelling to understand the impact of the campaigns, both directly and indirectly, on revenue and growth.
- Comfortable working with large Paid Advertising budgets
- A self-starter with a proactive approach, keen eye for detail and a real passion for Digital Marketing.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Sasha Boyle, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 96935515 ?