MCS Group is currently working alongside a leading company within the food sector to recruit a Key Account Manager for their established and growing business.
As a Key Account Manager, you will responsible for the effective development and execution of a robust sales strategy aimed at increasing the company profile in target markets and establishing collaborative partnerships that will assist the company to grow in a profitable manner.
You will be responsible for achieving profitable revenue growth and fostering long-term mutually beneficial relationships with key existing customers, as well as securing and on-boarding new partners where appropriate. Working closely with the National Sales Manager you will represent the company in a professional manner by providing the allocated clients with clear support, communication, and exceptional customer service.
- In conjunction with the management team, contribute to the formulation and implementation of the short, medium and long term business strategies for the company, and develop, implement and achieve a robust sales and marketing strategy designed to exploit the unique range of products in existence and under development at the company
- In conjunction with your line manager, develop and ensure the execution of challenging personal sales targets, construct sales forecasts and monitor and report on sales achievement.
- Develop sales through planned strategies designed to identify, profile and analyse new business opportunities in target markets while continuing to provide quality service to existing customers
- Build and maintain strategic business relationships that will ensure the development of long term contract business and the expansion of sales and marketing opportunities for the company's products
- Introduce current and prospective retail customers to company products through the use of pre-scheduled one to one meetings and design and deliver formal sales presentations to large corporate clients
- In conjunction with the Sales Director provide product guidance, negotiate pricing and delivery requirements with customers, remaining aware at all times of impact on profit margins and of 'sale or return' implications
- Assist with the identification of tender opportunities and the preparation of tender responses as required
- Liaise with current customers on a regular basis to ensure they remain satisfied with the company's products and service
- Contribute to new product development, customer care and the company's approach to quality through the presentation of customer feedback
- Be present as an exhibitor at relevant shows and exhibitions, ensuring high visibility, supplies of samples and promotional materials and adequate staffing at exhibition stands
- As required, assist with research and analysis, including the acquisition and collating of appropriate market intelligence and competitor profiles, in order to identify business opportunities.
- Third Level Degree in Business or related discipline
- Previous commercial sales/account management
- Experience in the design and delivery of tailored corporate presentations
- Evidence of good analytical, problem solving and decision making abilities
- Experience in the preparation of customer proposals
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ryan McMahon, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456?