MCS are excited to work alongside a leading maintenance contractor with a global presence to bring to market a Business Development Manager role based in Belfast. The company can offer employees the opportunity to work remotely where possible and a great work life balance. They are well renowned within their market and a recognised name throughout NI and the rest of the UK.
Your New Role:
- Identify and secure profitable, long term and short term pipeline in all core product sectors within the region to deliver the strategic growth plan.
- Conduct effective market analysis by identifying key customers, conducting market size estimates, scanning trade press to identify relevant publications and documentation, identify and report on changes in the market and how it will effect the business.
- Establish and maintain effective customer contact by building lasting relationships through regular contact and prioritising those who are identified as key clients, lead on preparation and project management of bids/tenders.
- Monitor and record all business development activity, reporting on the progress against the BD strategy.
- Maintain accurate and up to date filing systems both manual and electronic.
- Provide support and guidance to other departments where required.
- 3+ years experience within a business development role with a proven record of profitable pipeline identification and conversion.
- Third level degree is desired but not essential.
- An understanding of the public and private sectors with social housing and wider is ideal.
- An established regional contact base.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
Full details, including salary and the full excellent benefits package will be provided upon application.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Timothy McNeill, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 07592492206
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.