MCS Group is working with one NI's leading full-service marketing agencies on the recruitment of a Senior Digital Account Director where you will provide a holistic contribution to the client portfolio from a digital perspective.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly reputable, award-winning agency, a trusted partner to many of NI's most prominent organisation across the pubic and private sectors. You will be involved with high profile organisations, working on strategic marketing initiatives that literally impact our daily lives and the wider economy.
Operating in a senior level role will involve not only the planning, implementation, management and review of digital communications activity for a range of key clients but will also involve strategic input into new business development opportunities and helping to push the digital agenda for the agency.
Some of the core areas of responsibility will include…
- Coordinating successful strategies across digital marketing channels and working with the wider agency team (including offline and online departments) to ensure consistency of messaging across both offline and online
- Supporting clients from a digital perspective, providing insights and input to help shape client advertising/communication strategies including new business development
- Working closely with the media team and developing comprehensive media briefs to address client needs and feeding into suggestions based on past learnings and campaign metrics.
- Providing expertise into web design development process including UX, scoping, project management frameworks, user testing and
- Providing insights and analysis through your expertise of Google Analytics and other analytical platforms and translating the most relevant / important information to input into strategic and tactical campaigns.
- Managing projects with a sound level of commercial acumen and effective budget management.
We are looking for an accomplished digital marketing professional with knowledge and expertise across a wide range of channels. You should meet the following criteria at a minimum.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to interrogate data, determine trends and provide recommendations for refinement/
- Strong knowledge of websites including understanding of user journeys, UX, wireframes
- Ability to think strategically and of the bigger digital picture, not just on a project by project basis.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Passionate about delivering excellence, open to new ideas and prepared to challenge constructively.
- Strong initiative with excellent interpersonal and customer service skills (open, friendly, and supportive attitude).
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills with the ability to prioritise quickly within tight
- Appreciation for the creative process and skilled at working with creative
- Ability to bring together a multi-functional team to work
In joining a leading agency you will be part of a thriving culture and surrounded by a team of talented and supportive professionals and rewarded with a competitive salary package.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Karl Webb, Specialist Recruitment Manager at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.