MCS Group is recruiting on behalf of a leading global financial technology business where you will play a key role in providing strategic and analytical management of digital campaigns.
Working in the city centre of Belfast you will be part of a team that is based both here and across other international locations. You will be responsible for working with the marketing team to assist in defining and implementing measurement strategies that align with marketing and business objectives, producing meaningful marketing KPI dashboards and delivering monthly cross-channel performance reports with actionable insight. Specifically some of the key areas of responsibility will include...
- Working within objectives to advise on suitable measurement strategies
- Benchmarking performance across all online channels and advising on KPIs
- Using methodical performance analysis to influence/support campaign strategies
Reporting and Analysis
- Developing custom marketing dashboard concepts for reporting
- Reporting on key metrics, analysing and interpreting trends and providing actionable insights based on available analytics data
- Analysing the effect of different online and offline channels on each other and helping to implement strategies for improvement and growth
- Analysing online user behaviour, conversion data and customer journeys, funnel analysis and multi-channel attribution
- Performing ROI analysis where appropriate to evaluate efficiency and effectiveness of different marketing campaigns
Analytical and Technical
- Providing advice on campaign tagging and additional on-site tracking
- Spotting potential to implement innovative new methodologies and improve analytical procedure
- Using available data sources to deep dive and troubleshoot campaign (and overall) performance issues and propose methodical optimisation tests, both on-site and campaign based
- Collaborating with the design and development teams for on and off-site conversion optimisation projects
- Collaborating with the search and social teams to enhance reporting and performance measurement and conduct detailed analysis work when required
The successful candidate will not necessarily come from a pure web analytics background but an excellent, in-depth level of knowledge in digital marketing, along with experience in strategic and analytical management of digital campaigns is essential. You should be able to demonstrate...
- High level of experience working with analytical software (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Strong level of experience in data analysis techniques and advanced Excel
- High level of experience working with Google Adwords and other paid search platforms
- Experience in supporting and validating strategic and tactical marketing objectives
- High level of experience in measuring and analysing online marketing campaigns including: natural and paid search, email, affiliate, display and social
You will be rewarded with a generous salary package and have the opportunity to work within one of the world's most respected employers.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Karl Webb, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.