MCS Group is currently working alongside a world-leading design and manufacturing organisation to recruit a Marketing Automation Specialist on a 12 month FTC.
The Marketing Automation Specialist will join a global and creative team of marketing professionals, working closely with web development, creative services, digital marketing, lead generation and events specialists to engage with a global audience.
The role holder will be responsible for the development, implementation, execution and measurement of account and CRM marketing projects and activities. Specifically, tasks include researching and building target audiences, creating and executing email campaigns and automated workflows, analysing and reporting on campaign performance and lead management.
- Develop and implement an email marketing strategy that engages a global scientific audience, grows the brands, and generates leads for the international sales teams
- Create and manage campaigns and workflows using marketing automation software, SAP Marketing Cloud. This will include lead generation and nurturing leads and contacts into and through the sales funnel
- Work with product managers and application specialists to develop and deliver HTML and text-based emails in line with the Content Marketing Strategy
- Identify target audiences, build recipient lists, carry out database segmentation and conduct a regular audit of contacts to maintain data integrity within the marketing database
- Interrogate data and lead scoring metrics to identify opportunities to implement dynamic remarketing strategies that deliver a seamless UX journey and maximise lead generation
- Act as the Marketing Team's CRM power user and lead management contact, which includes elevation of leads, ownership of best practice and management of lead sources
- Ensure all campaigns comply with current industry best practice, including data privacy legislation in various jurisdictions
- Provide timely email marketing performance updates, with a focus campaign performance and lead management metrics (such as conversion rates)
- Work with the Digital Marketing Team to enhance performance across all digital platforms, including social media
- Degree Qualified (2.1) in a related subject area
- Minimum of 2 years marketing experience to include the management of digital/email campaigns and use of marketing automation software
- Knowledge of email best practices including contact strategies, targeting and segmentation, A/B testing, delivery and deliverability issues, and analytics
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ryan McMahon, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 02896 935 528