MCS Group are working with a large, diverse company who have been operating for almost 20 years in the Irish Market, looking for a Senior Legal Administrative Assistant to the join the team.
You will be coming on board to support the Technology and Enterprise Contracts Law and Employment/Benefits Law Business Partners. The successful candidate will be highly organized, collaborative, and adept at handling multiple priorities, and supporting staff remotely.
The successful candidate will support a team of 10-12 attorneys, and duties will include:
- Extensive scheduling of meetings and handling meeting logistics, reservations, monitoring principal's emails, setting up conference calls, preparing meeting materials
- Managing principals' calendars and travel + expenses
- Maintaining files in accordance with company policy.
- Processing legal invoices and preparing periodic reports.
- Maintaining records of Law Society memberships and continuing education requirements.
- Collecting and reporting legal costs and other department-related data
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Degree in Law ideal
- Previous work experience in a similar Legal role is required.
- Demonstrated ability to make accurate and timely administrative judgement, while remaining profession under pressure.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, outlook and Skype for Business) required.
- Ability to handle/learn systems and applications
What are the company offering?
- A market competitive salary
- Agile working, including non standard working hours to suit a later lifestyle
- The opportunity to be an integral person in a growing industry
Why would you want to work in this company?
- The role offers the chance to work within an experienced team
- The opportunity to build a career within a world recognised company
- A key point - the role is based in the West and not in Belfast, so you can cut your commute (or at least change its direction!)
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Catherine Rushe, Recruitment Specialist at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.