Working Capital Team Lead
£32000.00 - £37000.00 per annum
Finance & Accounting
MCS Group is delighted to be partnering with a global professional services organisation based in Belfast to recruit for a Working Capital Team Lead on a full time, permanent basis.
This company operate in over thirty countries with a massive hub in Belfast. As the teams continue to grow, this is an important role within their finance team that requires someone with strong communication, leadership skills & excellent organisational skills.
On offer to you is a competitive starting salary, hybrid working, enhanced annual leave, private medical care, enhanced pension & a great culture!
The role will be responsible for around 7 direct reports, delivering a working capital service to the European offices. The role has come around due to internal movement as the billing and credit control team merge.
Daily Duties Include:
- Assist the Manager in the transnational Working Capital processes for the relevant Offices
- Help merge existing Credit Control and Revenue teams to create one Working Capital team covering both functions
- Work with the Working Capital Manager to create a training plan to develop team members and upskill in preparation for new dual job roles
- Take responsibility for day to day running of newly formed Working Capital Team.
- Lead the team by allocating daily tasks, managing revenue tracker, advising on debt escalations and bad debt cases, as well as carrying out regular 1 2 1s with each of the team members
- Allocate work effectively, making realistic compromises when necessary in order to deliver exceptional service
- Work with Manager to set challenging team goals and objectives and turn into individual objectives.
- Identify the skills of individual team members and is able to plan workloads accordingly to maximise outputs;
- Encourage others to take on new responsibilities and supports them in their development
- Ensure clear people development and succession plan for the teams
What You Need to have?
- Demonstrated track record of successfully leading a fast paced transnational team
- Experience & awareness of working with customers across differing countries and cultures
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Ability to manage the impact of change within a team
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ruth Cox, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 90490864
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.