£35000.00 - £40000 per annum
Science, Pharma & Food
MCS Group is delighted to be working in partnership with one of Northern Irelands top FMCG companies, to recruit a Warehouse Controller to join their award winning team.
Come from a Warehouse background?
Want to join a company who genuinely look after their employees?
The role will be responsible for supervising a team of warehouse personnel to ensure professional incoming goods, storage and despatch service. The role will proactively contribute to the delivery of departmental KPIs and objectives ensuring health & safety standards are maintained and all standard operating procedures are adhered to at all times. Working in conjunction with other key operational teams to ensure smooth operation of the warehouse, the role will be responsible for planning and coordinating all daily functions.
- Plan and coordinate all daily warehouse functions, organise all activities and assign tasks accordingly for staff.
- Lead, manage and develop the team focusing on areas to include individual and team performance through 1-2-1 meetings and reviews, absence and disciplinary matters through effective communication and escalation where appropriate.
- Management of the team rota (to include allocating of team holidays, management of any absence/overtime & organisation of training hours) to ensure operational objectives are delivered.
- Manage stock control to include receipt, storage, retrieval and timely delivery of goods, shipment loading and transferring, document recording and accurate data entry into system.
- Organising and ensuring accurate and periodic cycle counts and stock takes are carried out.
- Work in conjunction with other key operational teams to ensure the warehouse operates smoothly at all times providing a seamless link between day and night operations.
- Ensure performance standards are met in warehouse and strive for improvement and development of warehouse.
You will be rewarded with an excellent Benefits package which includes;
- Excellent salary (Negotiable depending on experience).
- Private Health Care
- Childcare and Cycle to work scheme
- Gym membership
- Free on site parking
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Alan Montgomery, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 96 935492
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Not all agencies are the same… MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.