Trainee Assistant Accountant
£21000.00 - £22000.00 per annum
Finance & Accounting
MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting a Trainee Assistant Accountant for our client based in Augher on a full time, permanent basis.
Our client, is a leader in Mineral Processing, Construction and Manufacturing with sites all over the UK, boasting over a century of combined experience. They are a 'one-stop-shop' for all Civil Engineering, Mechanical and Electrical needs across many sectors including Design, Manufacture and Commissioning of static material processing. With their HQ set up in England and their Civil Engineering function embedded in Northern Ireland, recent growth in the company has saw the need for this role.
As Trainee Assistant Accountant you will grow and develop into a high functioning Finance office based in Augher.
- Processing invoices, credit card transactions.
- Checking invoices for VAT & CIS compliance.
- Reconciling supplier statements.
- Assist Accountant in all areas of Management accounts preparation.
- Assist and prepare month end CIS return.
- Assist and review and posting of Month end accruals.
- Assist and prepare Monthly Cost analysis reports for all projects for QS analysis at month end.
- Assist and prepare various accounts analysis as required.
- Answering and directing incoming calls as appropriate.
- Provide general administration support when required.
What you need to succeed:
- Previous experience in a finance role,
Or an Accountancy graduate.
- Can do attitude.
- Great attention to detail.
- Highly organised, independent worker
- Proficient in Excel, Outlook, Word and other Microsoft products
What's in it for you:
- £21,000 - £22,000
- Training & Mentorship provided
- 20 days holidays (plus 8 stats)
- Friendly office
- Free parking
- Auto enrolment Pension - 3% & 5%
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Martin Connolly, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 969 35531
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.