£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + pension, flexible/hybrid working
Finance & Accounting
Trainee Accountant - Belfast
MCS Group are looking for a Trainee Accountant to join a leading retail company based in Belfast.
Our client is a leading retail company based in Belfast and have multiple sites across NI, ROI and Europe. They have a range of divisions within the business that provide an array of services and products to their customer base. Due to continued growth, now is a great time to join the company as they look to add a Trainee Accountant to their Belfast finance team.
As the successful Trainee Accountant you will be reporting to the Lead Accountant and will be responsible for the following duties:
- Business partner with the sales team to support new & existing business;
- Provide financial analysis;
- Preparation of monthly reporting packs;
- Preparation of business proposals;
- Updating of financial planning models;
- Other duties as outlined in the full job description.
The successful Trainee Accountant will meet the following criteria:
- 1+ years experience of working within a finance team;
- Part-Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA;
- Strong IT skills;
- Strong communication skills.
As the successful Trainee Accountant, you will receive the following:
- Market leading remuneration package + extensive benefits;
- Flexible/hybrid working options;
- Study support;
- You will be joining a warm, friendly environment.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Adam Macklin, Head of Accountancy at MCS Group 028 9693 5490
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.