£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + study support, flexible working
Finance & Accounting
Trainee Accountant - Newry
MCS Group are looking for a Trainee Accountant to join a leading manufacturing company based in Newry.
Our client is a leading manufacturing company based in Newry and have multiple sites across NI, ROI Africa and North America. They manufacture and develop a range of products for their global customer base. Due to continued growth, now is a great time to join the company as they look to add a Trainee Accountant to their finance team.
As the successful Trainee Accountant you will be reporting to the Group Financial Controller and will be responsible for the following duties:
- Assisting with preparation of monthly management accounts;
- Balance sheet reconciliations;
- Bank reconciliations;
- Maintenance of fixed asset register;
- Preparation of monthly CIS, VAT, Intrastat & EC Sales returns;
- Other duties as outlined in the full job description.
The successful Trainee Accountant will meet the following criteria:
- Part Qualified or willing to study towards professional qualification;
- Third level degree or quivalent;
- Strong IT skills;
- Strong communication skills.
As the successful Trainee Accountant, you will receive the following:
- Market leading remuneration package + extensive benefits;
- Flexible/hybrid working options;
- Study support;
- You will be joining a warm, friendly environment.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Adam Macklin, Head of Accountancy at MCS Group 028 9693 5490
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.