IT Software project manager
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
IT & Digital
MCS Group is delighted to be partnering with a true disruptor within the food production and retail sector in their search for a technical project manager to join their team. This is a truly unique role, that will offer you the opportunity to join a forward-thinking organisation that genuinely recognise their employees are their most valuable asset. If you want to work in an environment that supports continuous learning and ownership, then this is a role not to be missed!
CAREER PROGRESSION AT THE FOREFRONT - HUGE OPPORTUNITY TO GROW!
- Competitive salary, flexible dependant on experience
- Flexible Working - will work with you!
- Generous Bonus
- Private Medical Insurance
- Generous annual leave
- Clear career progression
- Time allocated for training / self-development
My client is leading the way in the food production and retail market, and their cloud based software platform is currently being used by some of the biggest food retailers globally. With exciting plans to expand into new markets they are on the lookout for a technical project manager to join their team.
- In this role you will be part of their leading modernisation project which is taking the company by storm!
- You will collaborate across their in-house software teams and have oversight in all stages of the development life-cycle, having a Birdseye view over all projects.
- You must provide project support, facilitate communication, and ensure all projects are progressing successfully, reporting on the status of each project.
- You must hold an understanding of the Software Development lifecycle and be capable of developing resourcing plans for projects from conception through delivery.
- Strong project technical background with a track record of hands-on experience delivering commercial software solutions.
- Demonstrated experience with Agile development practices.
- 4+ years' experience in a Project Manager role.
- Prince 2 Practitioner
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Rachael Deery, IT Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 02896935487 or click the apply button below.
If this position is not right for you, we have others that are.
Please visit MCS Group www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or give us a call 028 9023 5456 .
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.