Entry-Level Technical Support Specialist
€25000 - €30000 per annum + Healthcare, pension, hybrid
IT & Digital
Technical Support Specialist - Tralee
Were looking for an entry level Technical Support Specialist to work in tandem with our client, who is an award-winning leader in delivering solutions for managing Audits, Risks, and Compliance tailored for the Financial and Healthcare industries, globally acknowledged for excellence within their space. They aim to foster a robust Risk and Compliance culture within organisations, alleviating the reliance on manual processes. A key element needed within every organisation, this is what keeps the business thriving.
Responsibilities for our next Entry-level Technical Support Specialist
- Take responsibility for all incoming calls from our clients current customer base.
- Respond to emails in a timely manner with clear and concise communication.
- Manage the Help Desk ticketing system through our inhouse software system, manage and resolve all issues or queries into conclusion.
- Confer with customer base to ensure all issues are resolved.
- Provide quality assurance (QA) to the internal software development process.
- Build customer solutions, trial and test before releasing finalised resolution back to the client.
- Onboard new users and help deliver in house training to brand new users on the system.
Key requirements for our next Entry-level Technical Support Specialist
- Have a customer focused mindset throughout your tenure.
- Be able to go on site in our main HQ within Tralee 4 days per week.
- Be a clear communicator, internally and externally.
- Must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Take own initiative when you see a good resolution that benefits the parties involved.
- Be able to manage multiple tickets at any given moment.
- Be extremely organised.
Education/experience desired for our next Entry-level Technical Support Specialist
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology or Business or other related field (desirable).
- Experience in a similar field is highly advantageous.
- Proven track record of strong verbal and written communication.
- ICT literate with strong competency across MS packages (Excel, Word, Powerpoint).
- Email etiquette.
Interview process to expect for our next Entry-Level Technical Support Specialist
- Initial introductory call with HR (15-25minutes).
- Face to face meeting with hiring manager (30-45 minutes).
- Final stage is a Technical test (30 minutes).
Benefits/package for our next Entry-level Technical Support Specialist
- Base salary of 25-30k.
- Brilliant pension - 5% employer contribution vs 2% employee contribution.
- 20 days holiday per annum + bank holidays on top.
- Private healthcare through Laya healthcare.
- WFH every Friday.
- Free parking.
- 5 days paid sick leave which is increasing shortly.
- Social events, cycle to work scheme.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Cameron Quigley Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group on 016994355
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current and exclusive roles www.mcsgroup.job