Technical Support Engineer (PHP)
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
IT & Digital
MCS Group is delighted to be exclusively partnering with a local digital agency as they look to add a technical support engineer to the team. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced agile developer, with a passion for customer experience to join a growing, very exciting company.
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve client issues promptly.
- Collaborate with design and development teams to escalate unresolved issues as needed.
- Liaise with clients to provide exceptional technical support.
About You: We're seeking an agile developer with:
- Minimum 2 years of experience.
- Proficiency in HTML, CSS, jQuery, and preferably fundamental knowledge of PHP.
- Experience with a modern JS framework like Vue.js or React.js is a plus.
- Passion for development with a keen eye for detail.
- CMS experience, preferably with Craft CMS.
- Collaboration with UX/UI designers to create beautiful, functional, and accessible websites.
Your Skills Should Include:
- Effective communication through a customer support ticketing system.
- Resolution of support requests within client SLAs.
- Reliable time estimation for project work.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Regular progress reporting to Project Managers.
- A strong track record of successful project delivery.
What You'll Receive:
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- 31 days annual leave (including bank holidays).
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Regular appraisals and personal development plans.
- Training opportunities for continuous learning.
- Staff outings, team-building events, and a friendly work environment.
- Relaxed dress code.
- Paid social events.
- Flexible/Hybrid working (one day a week in the office)
- Private Health Insurance.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Stuart Kennedy, Specialist IT Consultant at MCS Group 02896935515
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs.