Technical Support Engineer
£25000.00 - £32000.00 per annum + Hybrid, Bonus
IT & Digital
MCS Group are delighted to be exclusively partnering up with a small multi-national company as they continue to build out their IT team. Our client are a market leading firm with great values working in the tech for good space and offering a real platform for the successful candidate to build their career, supporting with personal learning and development.
- Managing technical issues in collaboration with the wider team.
- Identifying and repairing faults.
- Opportunity to work with hands on hardware.
- Testing new software and firmware releases
- On-boarding lots of new technologies in a fantastic learning environment.
- Conducting client training sessions.
- Operating a busy ticketing system.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A degree in computing is a must.
- 1 years experience in a help-desk role
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of Linux would be a big advantage.
- Exposure to Java or Python desired but not essential.
- Experience in hardware repairs.
- Extremely generous annual leave allowance.
- Massive focus on learning and development, showcasing a clear career path for all employees.
- Flexible working and ability to work from home on Fridays.
- Health care Plan.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Stuart Kennedy, Specialist IT Consultant at MCS Group.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs.