Level 2 Support Engineer
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
IT & Digital
MCS Group is working with a large organisation that is currently looking for a Level 2 Support Engineer. This business has been rapidly growing and is on the lookout for an experienced technical individual to help support its expanding infrastructure.
- Provide comprehensive technical support, covering software, hardware, and general ICT infrastructure.
- Collaborate on the documentation of ICT processes, aligning them seamlessly with our Integrated Management System (IMS).
- Efficiently manage client interactions within our Software System, fostering strong partnerships with personnel to maximise system efficiency.
- Additionally, ensure the smooth functioning of our VOIP system, facilitating seamless communication both within our business locations and with clients.
- Engage in collaborative ICT projects and development efforts, including requirement analysis, user acceptance testing, rollouts, regression testing, and the continuous monitoring and enhancement of systems and processes.
- Take the lead in championing the strategic development of our platform products, actively assisting various departments in optimising their processes.
- This involves creating forms, tasks, and reports to drive continuous improvements throughout our organisation.
- 3+ years of experience in a Desktop Support Engineer or similar role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 platform and applications.
- Management of network switches, VPN and firewall devices.
- Experience with Microsoft Server & Hyper-V management.
What you will get in Return:
- Up to £35,000.
- Monday to Friday 8 am - 5 pm.
- Great benefits!
To find out more about the role, the employer, and what to expect from the application process, contact Aaron Pyper at MCS Group on 028 904 90 902 or click APPLY NOW!
ALL CONVERSATIONS ARE STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL.