Technical Sales Manager (Renewable Energy)
£50000 - £55000.00 per annum
Sales & Marketing
MCS Group is currently working alongside an established and rapidly expanding environmental business to recruit a Technical Sales Manager.
This role provides an exciting opportunity for a highly-motivated and results orientated Technical Sales Manager to join a team of innovators and technical professionals in delivering solutions that have an impact of their vision to clean and decarbonise the air.
You will be a key driver in growing the business, and within the role have responsibility for pursuing new business opportunities, closing deals and managing a sales team and pipeline.
- Collaboratively identify and research potential partners in key industries
- Utilise multiple sources, including online platforms, industry events, and networking to generate a robust pipeline of leads
- Develop a deep understanding of partner needs and pain points
- Conduct in-depth discovery calls and meetings to understand client requirements, challenges and buying behaviour
- Understanding the market and potential partners testing requirements to predict future, quarterly and yearly revenue
- Improve the sales process where see fit to achieve greater success at winning deals
- Lead contract negotiations, pricing discussions, and other aspects of the sales process to successfully close deals
- Foster long-term relationships with partners, ensuring customer satisfaction and identifying opportunities for up-selling and cross-selling
- Stay abreast of industry trends, market development, and competitor activities
- Bachelor's degree in Engineer, Business or related field
- Proven track record of success in a sales role within an engineering environment
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Willingness to travel when required to meet partners
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Ryan McMahon, Specialist Consultant on 02896 935 528.