Technical Project Manager
€55000.00 - €65000.00 per annum + Holidays, pension
IT & Digital
Technical Project Manager / Infrastructure Engineer
MCS Group is excited to be partnering with an innovative Insurance organisation in their search for a Technical Project Manager with an Infrastructure background. Are you ready to drive and manage exciting projects at the heart of Irelands insurance industry? Join our ever expanding Insurance client in West Dublin as a Technical Project Manager, where your technical expertise of IT and infrastructure meets your project experience. You'll play a huge part in the scaling and growth of a pioneering Insurance organisation looking to expand their growth further in the market - through technology.
What's in it for you to be our next Technical Project Manager?
- Salary of €55k to €65k
- Pension (after probationary period)
- 20 days holiday expanding to 25 after 5 years of service
- Flexible working policy (Hybrid working)
- Brilliant training and upskilling program
- Life assurance, sickness and wellbeing cover
- The opportunity to use not only Project Management exposure but to caveat it with your Infrastructure experience in a commercial setting.
Role and responsibilities as our next Technical Project Manager:
- Comprehensive oversight of project lifecycles, covering planning, documentation, scheduling, finances, tracking, and technical handover
- The project manager will across a range of IT projects from; networking, to servers, to desktop to firewall and cyber security initiatives.
- You will act as the primary point of contact for issues and escalations for project related matters
- The PM will act as the bridge between external vendors and internal IT team members, showing outstanding communication at all levels (including stakeholder management)
- Conduct weekly standups and meetings for project related work between internal and external stakeholders
- Travel to regional office locations as needed to support and oversee project teams (full driving license required)
- Ensure the timely and cost-effective completion of projects in alignment with deadlines and required structures
- Facilitate the technical handover to internal departments
- Generate detailed reports for upper management team.
Requirements for our next Technical Project Manager:
- Two years' experience in an IT Project Management position.
- At least two years' experience in an Infrastructure position.
- Full Driving license required.
- Understanding of routers, firewalls, networking, patching, or cyber security.
- Business/Technology related third level qualification
- Qualified Project Manager certification with recognised PM qualifications (Prince2, APM, IPM)
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Cameron Quigley Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group on 016994355
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current and exclusive roles www.mcsgroup.jobs