Technical Project manager - Belfast
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
IT & Digital
MCS are delighted to be working with exclusively with an extremely successful software company seeking a Project Manager to lead their software company's transition process for onboarding new clients to their platform. Due to their ever-growing success, they are expanding and have huge plans for growth over the next few years!
What you will benefit from:
- Part of a new start up built into well established company
- Salary up to £55k
- Amazing benefits package with massive career progression
- Flexible working - work from home if desirable
- Exciting time to join the industry - big plans for 2024!
- A lot of interesting projects - project with purpose
- Full autonomy over your role - no hierarchy
The Company/ Role
My client is privately owned firm of actuaries, consultants and pension scheme administrators who specialise in advising on pensions and lifetime savings in the UK and Ireland, with big potential to grow out into the US!
In this role you will be responsible for managing and overseeing all aspects of the transition process, including project planning, resource allocation, risk management, and stakeholder engagement. You will work closely with the Commercial team to generate new business sales and provide technical support when required. You will also work alongside the Service Delivery, Engineering and Support teams to ensure a seamless transition from sales to operations, where client satisfaction is a key.
This is a fantastic opportunity to advance in the skills you already have and make an impact in this fast paced, dynamic environment.
What you need:
- 3+ years of experience in the software, technology, or pensions industry, where you can demonstrate excellent project management skills, with a focus on transition from sales to service.
- Strong project management skills, including experience with project planning, resource allocation, risk management, and stakeholder management.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate complex technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to motivate and manage teams to achieve project objectives.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Rachael Deery, IT Recruitment Manager at MCS Group 02896935487 or click the apply button below.
If this position is not right for you, we have others that are.
Please visit MCS Group www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or give us a call 028 9023 5456 .
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.