Talent Acquisition Coordinator
£23000.00 - £27000.00 per annum
Human Resources & Personnel
Talent Acqusition Coordinator - Belfast
MCS Group is thrilled to be representing a private sector organisation based in Belfast, currently seeking to recruit a Talent Acquisition Coordinator on a full-time, fixed-term contract basis, initially for 6 months.
Due to the growth of this organisation, there is a high possibility that this role could be made permanent.
The Talent Acquisition team plays a key role in helping the organisation attract, engage and hire the best talent; prepare for the future of our industry; and meet strategic business needs.
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator is a critical part of the hiring process and is viewed as a mediator between the business and potential employees. This role will provide the successful candidate the opportunity to build on their foundation of knowledge of Recruitment and develop in the role whilst understanding the firm and growing their own commercial awareness and analytical skills.
The role offers unique insights and opportunities to kick-start your talent acquisition career.
The main responsibilities:
- Supporting the wider Talent Acquisition team in aspects of recruitment activity.
- Day-to-day scheduling activities (e.g. booking of interviews, calendar management, booking rooms, speaking to candidates to gain further information etc.)
- Advertising and posting the latest open opportunities on various job boards/advertising mediums.
- Distributing CVs to the relevant hiring managers and tracking the response and turnaround time of offers/feedback/rejections.
- Tracking and supplying PO numbers to external providers in order to ensure timely payment of invoices.
- Assisting with the recruitment and selection process.
- Assisting with offer management (e.g. track contractual paperwork, obtain signatures, candidate inquiries)
- Other adhoc tasks.
The successful candidate must have:
- Proven administrative and organisational skills.
- Degree in HR or relation discipline.
- A minimum of 1 year experience in a Talent Acquisition/HR capacity
What's in it for you:
- Salary up to £27k
- Hybrid and flexible working
- Competitive rewards and benefits
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Rebekah Mulligan, HR Recruitment Specialist at MCS Group on 02890 490910 .
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
MCS Group - Proud CIPD NI HR Awards Headline Sponsor 2023