€50000.00 - €55000.00 per annum + Health Insurance, Pension
IT & Digital
MCS Group are delighted to be partnering exclusively with a leading Irish ICT organization, their services enabling the way for large brands all across Ireland/UK to run efficient and effective IT and communications companies.
The business are on the look out for a talented business/systems analyst to join their team, as they embark on a new digital journey they will be onboarding a range of new systems and applications to support the day-to-day running of the business and meet the demands of continued growth. Your role will be to champion these systems identifying opportunities for implementation, improvement, and effective uptake across the business.
- Working within a close-knit team, to role-out a phased road-map of internal systems to enhance day-to-day operations.
- Specifically, beginning with a new ERP financial software across the business which will be one of the largest implementations to date within the company.
- Facilitating the training programme to up skill and on board new internal systems across a 24-month learning plan.
- Identify opportunities to maximise return through investment in new internal systems.
- Integrate systems with existing internal applications.
- Meet regularly with internal stakeholders, identifying opportunities to streamline/automate processes and improve day-to-day running of the business.
- Mid to senior level in a similar role.
- Commercial experience with a financial ERP system; for example (Dynamics 365 Finance, Infor m3, SAP S/4Hana Cloud).
- The ability to demonstrate experience in a digital transformation, introducing large scale system adoption across a business from early stages of the project.
- Experience in monitoring the performance of new systems.
- Commercial experience a cross a range of various systems from ERP to Workforce tools such as Zendesk or ; internal CRM's, Sharepoint or salesforce.
Salary Expectations: €45,000 - €55,000
Benefits: Health Insurance, Pension
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Matthew McIlwaine Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 016994371
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current and exclusive roles www.mcsgroup.jobs