£32000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
IT & Digital
MCS Group is working with a large Manufacturing company that prides itself on the fast delivery of high-quality products within its sector are seeking to add an experienced Systems Administrator. This business has been rapidly growing and is on the lookout for an experienced technical individual to help support its fast-paced infrastructure environment.
- Provide comprehensive technical support, covering software, hardware, and general ICT infrastructure.
- Efficiently manage internal stakeholder interactions within our Software System, fostering strong partnerships with personnel to maximise system efficiency.
- Additionally, ensure the smooth functioning of our VOIP system, facilitating seamless communication both within our business locations and with clients.
- Engage in collaborative ICT projects and development efforts, including requirement analysis, user acceptance testing, rollouts, regression testing, and the continuous monitoring and enhancement of systems and processes.
- Take the lead in triaging and troubleshooting tickets and issues quickly and efficiently in a fast paced support environment.
- This involves getting hands-on in multiple areas of the IT function from doing remote desktop support troubleshooting to getting on-site and reconnecting network cables and more!
- 3+ years of experience in a Desktop Support Engineer or similar role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 platform and Active Directory.
- Management of network switches, VPN and firewall devices (Fortinet and FortiGate preferred)
- Experience with Microsoft Server & Hyper-V management.
What you will get in Return:
- Up to £40,000.
- Monday to Friday 8:30 am - 5 pm. (Hybrid working)
- High holiday allowance.
To find out more about the role, the employer, and what to expect from the application process, contact Aaron Pyper at MCS Group on 028 904 90 902 or click APPLY NOW!
ALL CONVERSATIONS ARE STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL.