Sustainable Design Engineer
£33000.00 - £42000.00 per annum
Technical & Engineering
MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting a Sustainable Design Engineer for our client based in Belfast. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing team of innovators in delivering solutions that have an impact to clean and decarbonise the air.
As the Sustainable Design Engineer you will:
- Develop and design mechanical systems and products according to specifications
- Create 2D and 3D models using CAD software such as SolidWorks or AutoCAD
- Prepare and review design drawings, technical specifications, and BOMs for various mechanical components
- Collaborate with Manufacturing Engineering and Quality
You will have:
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering or related engineering field.
- 3+ years' experience designing mechanical components/systems.
- Proficiency in CAD software such as SolidWorks or AutoCAD.
You will receive:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working
- Company Pension
- Private Medical
- Cycle to Work
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Kathy Donaghey Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 96935521
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google