£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
IT & Digital
MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting for a Support/Software Engineer for a software company based in Belfast.
Our client is a successful SAAS company within the health care sector and have a client base across the U.K., Europe and Australia. They currently employ over 50 staff in their Belfast office and have a fantastic reputation as an employer locally.
The largest group of physiotherapists in the UK outside of the NHS, uses this companies systems to revolutionise how their businesses work. Other top clinics and household names in the industry in which they operate also do the same.
My client are seeking a dynamic individual to bridge the gap between Support, Engineering, and Infrastructure, ensuring seamless customer experiences and resolving issues efficiently. Key responsibilities include:
- Collaborate to design, develop, and maintain software applications.
- Conduct code reviews and maintain coding standards.
- Investigate software bugs, prioritise, and implement fixes promptly.
- Perform Root Cause Analysis, ensuring effective problem-solving.
- SQL data investigations (identify anomalies and inconsistencies)
- Experience with C# and SQL is desired
- Health Insurance
- Hybrid working policy with 25 days leave
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay
- Training budgets and reimbursement for professional memberships
- Additional flexible benefits with Perkbox
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Jasmine O'Neill, IT Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 028 90490907 or click the apply button below.
If this position is not right for you, we have others that are.
Please visit MCS Group www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or give us a call 028 9023 5456 .
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.