€70000 - €75000 per annum + BONUS
Dublin City Centre
IT & Digital
MCS Group is excited to be partnering with an innovative Irish family-owned tech organisation as they seek to grow out their team with a Systems Administrator with Site Reliability experience. My client is uniquely positioned, having the market share with their bespoke solutions tailored toward some of Ireland's biggest household names. This role is offering a fantastic opportunity for a Systems Administrator to work closely with product teams and support teams on a variety of systems, infrastructure and servers within a live environment.
It will offer plenty of client time, flexibility in deciding how to manage your own project delivery however, most of all it will allow you to grow your skills within DevOps and an SRE role within the company with exponential earning potential as you grow your career.
( Remote/Hybrid Dublin )
What's in it for you?
- The opportunity to grow your skills within DevOps working closely with a Senior SRE.
- €70-75k depending on experience, with additional bonus earning potential
- Learning and development fund
- Hybrid working (predominantly remote)
- 26 Days annual leave
- Gym and Medical
- Working both remotely with occasional office visits throughout the year for collaboration.
- Work closely with clients on various 2nd / 3rd line support to a live environment.
- Hardware and infrastructure improvements across; Windows servers, Linux, Azure DevOps, firewalls, Routers, VMWare.
- Work closely with their partners on escalated high priority issues.
- Collaborate closely with Support and product teams on project delivery and improvements.
- Act as the senior resource within the support team, working closely with the Senior SRE to improve your understanding of the cloud solutions.
- Previous professional experience in a level 3 system administration role ideally with cloud exposure.
- Previous customer support experience in a client facing role building great relationships both internal and external.
- Experience and awareness of a live server environment.
- Track record of great time keeping and a desire to resolve tickets and issues as quickly as possible.
- Experience with Linux and Windows systems and a keen appetite to challenge and grow your skills within DevOps responsibilities.
Salary:€70,000 - €75,000 dependent on experience with a large package of benefits.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Cameron Quigley Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group on +353 16994355
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current and exclusive roles www.mcsgroup.jobs