Sr QA Automation Engineer
Up to €65000.00 per annum + Health Insurance, Pension
IT & Digital
MCS Group is delighted to be partnering with an award-winning global business seeking to add a Senior QA Automation Engineer to their team. Due to their continued growth and success, they have multiple opportunities across various test teams, ranging from Junior to Senior roles.
This role is offering the chance for a talented Senior QA engineer to work with a focus on APi testing establishing automated test practices across a vast array of applications. You will be joining a support and collaborative work environment.
- Creating clear and structured automated test plans.
- Testing within an agile environment, working closely with those involved at all stages of the software life-cycle.
- Clearly documenting the history of issues, bugs, and risks that are discovered through additional regression testing and support team tickets.
- Work with both automated and manual testing methods with a focus on client-based requirements and new features.
- Contribute to and be responsible for new QA plans, scripts, standards of work documents, and testing procedures for projects both new and old.
- Previous commercial experience as a senior automation QA, based on the volume of applications you will have exposure to they are seeking senior candidates ready to tackle new challenges.
- Good time management, organisational, and communication skills will help them perform well in an agile environment with a close team.
- A good attitude to learning and understanding the company products.
- To demonstrate strong knowledge of QA tools and processes showing good exposure to SQL.
- Experience with object orientated programming languages for scripting automated tests.
- Experience with Selenium/c#/Postman and tools for pipelining tests like Azure Devops.
- Includes remote-working, flexibility, training and development, and great progression opportunities
Salary:€55,000 - €65,000 depending on experience with a leading package.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Matthew McIlwaine Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group +35316994371.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current and exclusive roles www.mcsgroup.jobs.