Specialist Skills Trainer
Human Resources & Personnel
Specialist Skills Trainer - Food Manufacturing industry - Dungannon - Permanent
MCS Group is delighted to be working alongside one of Northern Ireland's largest food manufacturing companies in the recruitment of a Specialist Skills Trainer to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis. This entry-level role is the perfect opportunity for a professional who aspires to gain exposure to the Learning and Development function and will allow them to gain extensive knowledge.
Reporting to the Learning and Development Manager, the Specialist Skills Trainer will deliver, co-ordinate and track all key skills training required for specific roles within an assigned area/shift. Responsible for building relationships and ensuring any necessary training is completed efficiently and effectively, key areas include-
- Completing department specific inductions for any new staff.
- Providing refresher training and updates.
- Ensure completion of training and competency against job specific SOPs.
- Partaking in any necessary training on other modules within the Pathway to Performance programme.
- Complete any ad-hoc training.
The Successful Candidate
To be successful in this role you must have -
- Previous experience in a Learning and Development role or function.
- Relevant Training qualification.
- Previous experience in the manufacturing industry.
- Competent in using MS Office Suite.
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
What's on offer?
- Competitive salary
- Competitive annual leave allowance.
- Opportunity to work within a market leading organisation.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Olivia McClenaghan, HR Recruitment Specialist at MCS Group 02896935513
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
MCS Group - Proud CIPD NI HR Awards Headline Sponsor 2023