Specialist Recruiter- Engineering
£35000 - £45000 per annum
As an Engineering Recruitment Consultant, you will be working within a high performing team, recruiting across Manufacturing, Agri-Food, Construction, Pharma as well as Supply Chain & Logistics. This is a warm recruitment desk, within a well- established recruitment team, with a wealth of knowledge and a very mature base of clients.
This is a fast-paced, consultative role, with high earning potential and unrivalled training. We will equip you with all of the tools required to be successful, with ongoing development and a fantastic career pathway for ambitious consultants.
You will possess the confidence to approach new and existing clients and candidates via telephone, email video, social media and networking. Developing successful relationships is key to the role so you will need to be extremely proactive and engaging. Successful consultants are ambitious, resilient and driven with a strong desire to succeed. Previous experience within Recruitment is highly desirable and you must have a good understanding of our industry and meet the following criteria:
- Recruitment or sales experience or industry experience
- Ability to learn, with a strong interest in self-development
- Previous customer service experience
- Experience working toward targets
- Excellent work ethic
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to process information and learn new systems
About MCS Group
At MCS Group our vision is simple - To Set the Standard In Each Of The Markets We Operate In. We are one of Northern Ireland's leading professional recruitment firms with specialisms in IT, Engineering, Professional Services and Accountancy & Finance.
Our continued success is driven by the quality of our people. As a business we have invested heavily in ensuring our consultants have all the tools and support required to succeed and maximise their earning potential. Our technology is first class; we are fully cloud based and therefore have the most up to date IT systems available in the industry.
We are on a significant growth curve, having expanded into new territories both internationally and domestically and due to our success, we are looking to grow out our Technical & Engineering division in 2024.
What can you expect?
- Competitive basic salary with a generous commission structure to reward high achievers - there are no thresholds here. If you are hitting minimum targets you will be on track to earn £40,000, but your earnings are dictated by you and we have had new consultants earning up to £60,000 in year one.
- Excellent employee benefits to include private medical insurance, a health cash plan, access to health and wellbeing services, life assurance and a day off for your birthday.
- Best in class training in the art and science of recruitment and a continuous professional development path, whether you want to go down the management route or become an expert in your field.
- We are Investors in People Gold accredited so our people have been and always will be the secret to our success.
- Industry leading Recruitment Software, including pioneering video technology not in use anywhere else in NI.
- A dedicated marketing team and access to an impressive marketing budget to assist with candidate generation.
- A peer group of colleagues that you will genuinely want to work with day in and day out
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a challenging and incredibly rewarding career!
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV and cover letter via the link provided or contact Sam Boles, Internal Recruiter at MCS Group 02890 490860
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit the MCS Group website to view a wide selection of our current roles.